Wednesday, April 19, 2006

THANK YOU!

Thanks, everyone, for your birthday wishes and thoughts yesterday and today.

I just got back down to my office from upstairs in our building. We had cookies & cream ice cream to celebrate my being born 28 years ago.

Yesterday was a pretty good day. I went to my hometown and my old high school to do my 1st practicum for my teaching program. My practicum is w/ my old teacher & a family friend, Mrs. W. It was fun--very relaxed, etc.

After that was done, I met my brother for lunch--we had Mexican. He bought and gave me the DVD RENT for my birthday. My first cake of the day--fried cheesecake w/ strawberries. Super Yummy! Then, I came back home, changed out of my dress clothes into jeans, a tee & flip-flops. Then, I went to have my eyebrows waxed and get a massage. (so awesome). I stopped by the office to print off some emails (free stuff for my bday, nothing work related). Then, Austin & I hit BW's for supper. Wings, potatoes and CHOCOLATE CAKE. Yum! Then, it was a brief stop at the mall & back to his house for Gilmore Girls.

I felt so popular yesterday--got lotsa phone calls, e-cards & well-wishes. Faboo! I told Justin "I should have my bday more often--EVERYONE's calling me. I'm super popular!"

However, a special nod goes out to Wiccachicky--she was 1st w/ the bday wishes & gifts this year. The Grey's Anatomy Soundtrack AND a mix cd. Which, I'm going to pop in right now. Sweetness!

3 comments:

Artistic Soul said...

Word. Birthdays are sweet. ;o)

Unknown said...

YEY! Good to hear you had a relaxed, fun filled day! :)

Anonymous said...

I wasn't to popular on my b-day..Still more popular than normal lol. Glad you had a great day :)