Thursday, April 20, 2006

Thoughts on a Thursday

It feels kinda like Friday today. Probably b/c I'm wearing jeans. Don't worry--they're boss approved. We have our big fundraiser starting tonight & so we get to wear jeans & BFKS tees all day long. I also have a BRIGHT orange 3/4 sleeve zip up hoodie on. I feel like maybe I should be hunting, but eh...

I got my bday present from Justin yesterday. LOVE it! Granted, it's pretty easy to not screw up when you have a list of presents to choose from (my Amazon list), but still. He gave me the Wizard of OZ special edition deluxe DVD set (YAY! My Fave movie of all time!) AND the greatest hits of the Barenaked Ladies! They are, by far, the best concert I've ever seen. I love DMB & John Mayer, etc, but the BNL are FAB. They're so high energy and funny and it's just so much FUN!

Today I'm going thru my various burned cds I've collected the past few months and labeling them properly (I don't have song lists in the cases--bad Amy). Last night I put all my cds I'd had out, away (in their proper alphabetical order). I have to catalogue some of my new cds (I have them, but didn't write them down & that's just not cool). See...I'm selectively anal retentive. Sometimes I'm really REALLY organized. Like my cds. So, I brought them to work today to make the cards, put my initials on them and all that fun stuff too.

AND, sometime today I need to find time to read my homework for class (textbook reading...bah!). And, I have to take some online quiz thingies too. Yuck. But, I think I'm doing ok in class right now. I had a big freakout late last week. Good thing my teacher's nice & understanding.

Ok, I'm hungry. Time for lunch!

3 comments:

Buffy said...

I love the Wizard of Oz.

I sometimes feel like Dorothy.

Unknown said...

Presents. I LOVE presents.

Artistic Soul said...

More birthday fun. I'm tellin' ya. It just doesn't get much better.