Annie is one of my all-time fave movies/musicals. But, that's not the point of my email.
My birthday is TOMORROW! I'm taking the day off of work & beginning my practicum, to boot, so I won't be posting anything tomorrow. Sorry, get over it.
I get to meet my bro for lunch tomorrow too, which will be exciting/fun. I think I'm in the mood for either Mexican or sandwiches at the local deli/ice cream store. Then, Austin & I are going to have early supper and watch Gilmore Girls LIVE (as in, when it's actually being aired, not later, from a DVR)
Side note: my auto insurance guy just called to tell me Happy Birthday (for tomorrow). He does this every year...it's kinda amusing.
Well, it's already 1pm here & I have to go eat food & then play some massive catchup.
Monday, April 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Have a great birthday. Enjoy your day!!
hope you have a good one.. I had to work on my b-day.. I messed up when i booked it off. silli me :)
have a big piece of chocolate cake for me :)
Ask wiccachicky where to find me :)
Yay! Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day!!!!
Happy Birthday.
(I had to wish you a good one on your birthday too!)
Happy Birthday missy! :)
Post a Comment