Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Princess of Pop

Swiped this from wiccachicky. I think she'd be proud of my result. I'm not so sure what I think...I don't know who my other options are.

Your Inner Pop Princess Is Kelly Clarkson
"Grew up in a small town And when the rain would fall down I'd just stare out my window Dreaming of what could be"
No doubt about it, you have star quality. Might just take a while to get there.

3 comments:

Artistic Soul said...

Oooo...I'm jealous. I like Kelly. I guess I can kind of be like Shakira though...it makes sense. We'll see, shant we?

Unknown said...

OOO. I like Kelly too and I think I'm ore like her than Hilary Duff but, I'll take what I get!

C.C. said...

I was Hilary Duff...I will have to post my results on my blog. I have a bunch that I have to post but haven't done it. When Wiccachicky gets on a roll I start taking them and then I end up with a million and don't post them for a while!:)