Well, ok, I'm not sure if I actually believe in true perfection. I believe in striving for it, I believe in wanting to achieve it, but I also believe it's a relative concept. What is one person's "perfect" could (in an extreme scenario) be someone else's utter crap. But, anyway...
It's one of those "perfect" spring days, in my opinion. The temp's not quiet 70, it's sunny, but there are lots of clouds too, the lilacs are blooming and there's a breeze. The best day to be outside, reading a book on a blanket, cuddled up in a sweatshirt (it IS breezy) & doped up on allergy meds. (there's a giggle for ya)
I don't want to be at work. I also don't want to be really anywhere...though I'm loving the weather, I'm feeling highly discontented. (is that a word?). Damn PMS--it makes me so crabby & irrational. It doesn't help that it was an incredibly long weekend. But, as Justin told me, he has no days off, ever, so I could have it worse, right? (even when he's cranky, I miss him...must be love, eh?)
What I need to do is get in my car & drive away to go do my job. So, that's what I'll do. Happy Monday everyone!
Monday, April 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Progesterone cream, soy milk, they help me not be AS crabby!! It is hard to focus and work when the weather is this beautious, huh?!
sounds like the weather out here - except the breeze isn't too cool here.
I too wish I was somewhere other than here.
Post a Comment