I'm currently making some mixed cds & skipping out on working for our big bowling fundraiser. It's nice & relaxing to spend an evening just chilling at my folks' house, hanging around & doing not much of anything that's substantive.
Class was really tiring today. Partly b/c I've not got much sleep this wk. My own fault mostly. But, I dunno, I just wasn't into it. I get really burned easily, anymore, if I don't have a day on the weekend when I can't sleep in. And, tomorrow I don't get to, so it's like I was anticipating being tired. Bleagh.
Pretty Woman is on the tv in the kitchen, brother & Dad are watching Blow in the living room & I'm in the middle room on the computer. Sometimes I really miss this kinda stuff. Just being at home, kinda like stepping back in time a bit (I do end up still acting the part of the daughter, very much so, when I'm home...it's hard to be an adult sometimes...). However, driving back home from home, can be so hard. I don't live that far away, but many times I feel guilty that I don't spend much time w/ them (I make up for it in daily, pointless phone calls). And, when life is really stressful and crappy, I WANT to step back in time. When life was easier and my concerns seemed so much smaller (in comparison). I know it's not possible and even coming back wouldn't make things better or make me happy. You can't really go back, which is partly what makes me sad in the first place.
Gah...enough w/ the melancholy. It's Saturday night & I'm avoiding work. SWEET!
Saturday, April 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm quite different, when I go to my parents place.. all i can think of is going to my home. I"m wierd I know. :)
Post a Comment