Most of you know I don't bitch or whine about my job much. Personally, I think that could bite me in the ass if I do it too much. Also, I don't usually have too much to bitch about. My general problem is human nature--no amount of bitching changes that. And, I like my co-workers and yadda yadda yadda.
Anyway...
I HAVE been feeling very burnt out lately. And, so I've been a big slacker. Part of it is b/c sometimes all the little things just really aggravate me more than they should. So, to follow the advice of a great post-it note pad I got from CC for my bday I just need to "put on your big girl panties and deal with it". I'm starting to get a handle on that tonight (I finally checked my millions of msgs collected in my voicemail inbox. oy & yuck). And, I'm making my list of people to call (double, no, triple yuck!) so that hopefully I'll get it done. I have until the 30th. Good thing that day is a Sunday. However, I really HATE spending my whole weekend still at work. I'd rather have it to take home w/ me. I beginning to look forward to grading papers sitting in my pjs on the couch--watching stuff on DVD's. Just gotta keep keeping on, till then.
Tuesday, April 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love those post-it's!!
Ohhh!! They are called "Stik-Withit" here at my company...Post-it is a bad word, and our biggest competition!! But I'll let it slide this time!!! ahahahah!
You are so right! I was going thru a spell bitching about work and 99% of it was human nature! YOu are smart to stay away and worry about the things you CAN change!
Put your nose the thr grindstone and before you know it, you will be grading those papers in your PJs and watching dvds!!!:)
"upyaw" tee-hee that's a funny one!
I love working towards a goal. Mine is reading for a living. I'll get there. Soon!
Post a Comment