Wednesday, March 22, 2006

updated links

I just updated my BlogRolling list for this blog. I included a link to my teaching blog, which my teacher/professor said would work fine for doing my journal entries. HOORAH!

I also updated my template on my new blog to include a bunch of teaching related sites. Mostly, they relate to the class I'm currently taking, but they also include links to College of St. Mary, my program and my coolio alma mater, HC. Check them out...I'm especially excited by the links to the book lists. *smile smile*

What's fun is that my prof is intrigued by this whole blog thing. I'm going to email her back w/ more info about it. She was wondering about using it as a way to do class discussions. Not a bad idea, but you'd have to make sure everyone signed up for a blog, submitted the web address & so on & so forth. I've already considered the use of a blog for when I'm a teacher. Further insights on the class lecture from the day, musings on books, etc. I'd LOVE to get comments from my students. Of course, I'd set it up under a completely new user-name so that they wouldn't track down any of my current blogs. That way I'd have SOME anonymity.

Anyway...I should, uh, actually work today. Hope you're all enjoying your Wednesday.

1 comment:

Artistic Soul said...

Yeah, for some classes, it makes sense to use a blog. We'll see how it goes when I pilot it next year.