Back at work for the week after TWO SNOW DAYS. What's nice about my job is that any time the main/largest school district in the city calls off school for snow, technically our office is closed too. Which means, snow day!
I spent the majority of the last two days in my pajamas. It was great, but I also got bored too. Watched a lot of DVD's (I bought the 1st season of Charmed the other day). I cleaned my bathroom and kitchen (though I really need to scrub out my sinks and tub too) and did four loads of laundry. Read s'more Caged Bird for class and also looked over the rest of my assignments. I'm getting a bit nervous because the stuff for class is still NOT posted on the web, but hopefully that will change by the end of today. :o)
I think I need to clean my flatiron for my hair--the ceramic plates I'm sure are a little gunky. Today my hair smelled kinda funky when I straightened it. *sigh*. Anyone have any suggestions on how to do that safely? (the cleaning part)
Been talking to my folks & my brother a lot b/c of the snow days--keeping tabs on the lambs. That's right, lambs. My dad has somewhere between six and eight sheep, who've begun having lambs. One had FOUR (which is alot for a sheep). It's kinda his hobby, I guess. I wish I could go home and see them--lambs are so cute when they're still itty bitty and have their tails & stuff.
Oh & one more random thing before I exit for today: tomorrow is me and Justin's 11 month anniversary. Yup, we've been together almost a year. Wow. :o)
Wednesday, March 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I *wish* there were rain days. Today would totally count. It hasn't stopped all day, this is supposed to continue until the weekend AND the streets are already starting to flood.
Congrats on the anniversary. After 3 years, Dan and I lost count. Now, we can't even figure out what MONTH the anniversary is on, never mind the day!
I am not entirely sure on this but I think I had heard someplace that cleaning your curling/flat irons with rubbing alcohol. It cuts thru the gunk and cleans the surface. Then just wipe with a damp cloth afterwards. I had heard it works on Clothes Irons too, if you have hard water. I need to do that with mine too!
Post a Comment