Thursday, March 23, 2006

Panic

I'm hitting the panic button because I have class again in two days. I'm afraid I'm not going to finish Caged Bird in time. I'm stressin' b/c I can't get onto the webpage for my class and get our assignments (a truly BIG problem, I feel). I started writing one of my assignments last night, but man, how I LONG for a computer of my own! I really wish that life had an easy button (like those Staples commercials) and *push* the website would work and I'd also have my own laptop and have internet access. GAH!

On the plus side, I don't have to work at Papa John's tonight, so I can do homework. Whoo hoo! (okay, yes, I am a nerd)

Alright, I'm going to go check out some other stuff on the web and hopefully the lady from the Registrar's office will call back w/ info about the webpage for school and my account to get onto it, etc. Cross your fingers folks.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I know what it's like to feel the pressure of reading for a dead line. It's what I hate most simply because sometimes, I just can't get into the groove.

I hope things clear up with the website and you can check what you need to.

Also, I got a quick email from jenn today and she's loving her new job but it's been busy. She hopes to be back soon!

aliciarose said...

I get excited when I have time to do homework to. My last assignment I did at lunch, yesterday, and it was due yesterday, go figure!!! Good luck with the homework tonight and I hope you can access that webpage. :)