I didn't get out of bed till past 10 a.m. today. The motivation just wasn't there. In my own defense, I was up late trying to review math & how to do it for my PPST test on THURSDAY. Beginning at 11 am that day, Central Standard Time, please send positive thought vibes my way. Including whatever math related vibes you may have, PLEASE?! Normally I'm good at standardized tests [I got a 30 on the ACT b/c I'm such a nerd :o) ], but I'm working up to some anxiety here, b/c of the math section. AND, I need to make sure that I slow down enough to read everything thoroughly, b/c I've already caught myself making mistakes during my review & practice. *sigh*
Ok, that's all I have for right now. Maybe later on I'll start working on my 2006 100 things about me list. JennJr has her's up--it's FAB.
Wednesday, March 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I'm going to be thinking good thoughts for you during the test (including my natural math talent which I have never "developed to its fullest potential" according to my highschool math teacher)! :)
Positive vibes~! Positive vibes~
You will do great! Good luck!!
"uohxhg"
Hey! Where's JennJr's blog? I haven't been able to access it for two days. Hrmmf!
i was having trouble getting to your page.. Blogger having some issues too??
Anyhooo... Hope the test went well for ya..I'm so lagging in the keeping up with my blogger friends.
I'm excited the HP4 is out on DVD..Maybe watching that will help ease your anxiety.. Glad the effexor is working for ya.
How did the test go? I have a couple coming up myself.
And already bought and watched HP4.
Post a Comment