Thursday, March 16, 2006

Eloping

Nope, not me...when my big day of tying the knot comes, I want the WHOLE she-bang.

But, apparently that's not for Jack Black. He eloped! Check out this story...and notice the freaky mustache. I think that makes him less attractive. Speaking of Jack Black being attractive...I've been told by a few people that Justin (my love) resembles Jack Black. Not so much lately, but it's not an entirely ridiculous notion.

BTW: I LOVE this quote from the article "I obsessively compulse over things, and she's the center of my obsessive-compulsive energy vortex of pain right now," he revealed to GQ. "I can't stop thinking about her ... I'm really crazy about her."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

As much as I like JB, he's a bit too crazy for me. And yes, the mustache has to go.

BTW - love the new look. I think I'm up for a revamp soon too. The black is starting to get a little old.

Anonymous said...

He absolutely creeps me out!! I can't pin point it but all I have to say is eeeewww.

I would totally elope tho.. i would rather not have anyone there at all an save all that money.