I just purchased plane tickets for Wiccachicky's wedding, which is May 27 2006. WHOO HOO! I'm excited & the tickets to Ohio were only $208 (which isn't bad...I thought) (cheaper than what I've paid to go visit AZ)
Speaking of, Justin's been trying to find plane tickets to come visit here. So far not so much luck. I think I'm going to ask him if he trusts me to search for him. Since...I spend my time sitting in front of a computer all day w/ internet access literally at my fingertips. However, he wanted to use his flyer miles to get his tix...that might be more complicated. Anyway...
I keep looking at my fingernails today. Normally they're not spectacular or anything (I'm a biter, esp when I'm nervous or bored or watching a movie in a theatre). But, last night I painted them RED. However, I suck at such tasks and they're already starting to chip/wear thin at the tips. But, it's such a pretty color. :o)
I've done like, NO work today. Oy...the guilt.
I'm pleased that my tarot post yesterday got so much action. Tee hee hee.
well, I should get going or something...
Wednesday, March 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Yea!!! Plane tickets!!! I am excited. I'll send the pix when I get a chance to download them...maybe this weekend. Oy.
my gosh that is coming up soo fast!!! no wonder the poor girl is sooo stressed.
ahhhhhhhhh weddings. at some point, we'll talk about dates!
It's so exciting to get set to travel especially when it's for one of your friend's weddings! You guys will have so much fun!
I hope your man can find those cheap tix to come see you! It's his turn to come see you!:)
"boggy" Amy!!! It's a real word!! I got verification that's a REAL word!!!:)
Post a Comment