
Check out the article featuring the history/background of the day here.
This is the day I long for Ireland. Where I want to play & replay my Corrs cds over and over and also wish that I had hoards of cds featuring traditional Irish music. I also wished I owned a t-shirt that says "I'm not Irish, but you should kiss me anyway" Tee hee hee.
I don't have big plans for the day though...I have to work, at both jobs, and then I'm hoping to go out a bit after that. However, I have class beginning at 8 tomorrow morning. Which means I need to get some sleep!
Hope everyone has a wonderful day, filled w/ 'the luck o' the Irish!'

2 comments:
I love the Corrs. What a talented family!
I hope you manage to have some fun tonight and best of luck at school tomorrow! :)
I am enjoying the new blog look! New for a while or just for today?
I was listening to U2 this am. A little Irish Band I enjoy, especially today! The Corrs are awesome too!
If you ever find that T-shirt, get one for me too. I am half Italian, 3/4 Welsh and the rest is a sprinkling of Scottish, English, German and Irish. A sprinkle counts for something right?
Heading out on the town tonight, our city parade tomorrow at noon and then out again Sat. night. Phew! This is gonna be intersting!!!!:)
Happy St. Patty's Day Amy!! Have a fun one! Good luck with your class tomorrow am!
Post a Comment