I just got donut crumbs on my sweater...tee hee hee.
I don't have anything concrete to write about today...I had WEIRD dreams last night though: about shopping at a store I've never been to or seen before, but have been in stores like it. It sold incense and polished stones and tarot decks and natural soaps, etc. I found the scent/"flavor" of soap I really like, I found some greeting cards that looked cool and s'more incense to buy. This lady who worked at the shop was helping another customer, but seemed to be speaking to me. She was a fairly big lady, w/ really long hair and an equally long goatee! And, it didn't look weird till toward the end of the dream.
I also dreamt Justin really liked the card I sent for Valentine's Day & called me to tell me. Yes, I was a dream b/c when I talked to him last night, he hadn't gotten it yet.
I know I dreamt about something else, but I can't remember right now.
*****
Onto a completely different subject, CC says she's been hearing rumors of a TomKat breakup. That'd be awesome, b/c it's just such a freaky relationship. The local radio station played a really amusing song about Katie having Tom's alien child. If you click here, you'll be taken to their site and you can listen too!
Speaking of CC...she's awesome, you should check out her blog. She sent me a funny VDay gift package yesterday w/ fun post-its and some sweettarts. Was a great surprise. Thanks CC!
That's all I have here for now. Hope your Wednesdays are all going well. :o)
Wednesday, February 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sounds like an interesting dream. I love dreams with smells. I'm not even sure if it's possible for dreams to have smells but I when I have a really good one, I seem to remember an aftersmell....
Post a Comment