Friday, February 10, 2006

FRIDAY Find Me

Yay, I'm SO glad that it's Friday. Aren't you all? I bet you are!

A good quote for today (I think) is "Any woman who thinks the way to a man's heart is through his stomch is aiming about ten inches too high" --Adrienne Gusoff

Dunno who she is, but she makes sense.

Anyway...it's time for the Friday Find me. Again, popularized by JennJr and Wiccachicky, it's a listing of the wacky things people have been looking for and for some reason were directed to my blog(s). This week I actually have some good/funny ones. Enjoy!


buffalo wild wings weight watcher points values
(I bet they're through the roof!)

eileen's foods green bay
(do they have eileen's in Packer country?)

high steppa lyrics old school
(Umm...is this a song or something?)

john & jason mraz
(again, I don't know them...though I wish I knew Jason)

ladies at work in dresses under hypnosis
(um, ok...why are they hypnotized? is it b/c of the dresses? Maybe they should wear dress pants)

steppa - aquarium
(never heard of it)

poaching in az.
(probably not legal)

harry potter costume
(try a costume shop)

eileen's colossal cookies recipes
(let me know if you find them *smile*)

i kicked my brother in the balls
(you're mean. And WHY are you searching for this?!)

runza
(yeah, we have them here in NE. They're gross)

kind of donut
(which one? Chocolate?)

is avant dating that girl from the pussycat dolls group
(I dunno...who's avant? which girl? why are you asking me?)

2 comments:

Artistic Soul said...

Holy shit! Those ARE funny!! I didn't have any good ones to post this week. Maybe next week. My personal favorite is the one about balls kicking, though the one about dresses is equally funny.

C.C. said...

THose friday find me things look cool, but how do you do them? I am such a newbie!!!:)