Thursday, February 09, 2006

Thursday, the day before Friday

I'm really glad it's Thursday, b/c Fridays are generally good days. However, my lack of hours worked this wk here, mean I have to come in on the weekend. Not that I wasn't already planning on it, but still...bleagh...it'd be nice to have a job I didn't have to come in on the weekends to do.

My hair's all pretty and curly today...I really should've grabbed my dispos-a-cam to document it. I had a haircut this morning & my stylist used a curling iron & then a comb to give me nice pretty loose curls. At first, my hair was really big, an evening gown & some water glasses & I would've been ready for a beauty pageant! Or, a western shirt & a stetson & Texas, here I come. :o)

Have you heard the new Pizza Hut Poppable bites commercials featuring Jessica Simpson? Ugh...my coolio co-worker just said "poor Jessica Simpson--she's going thru a divorce AND she has the worst commercial in the world!" Too true.

All my meds have been making me kinda floopy headed. I've decided I need to notate in my real journal (paper, etc) how I feel each day, so I can tell my doctor.

And, one last thought. Watched Gilmore Girls last night. FABULOUS! The episode was too short. Can't wait till next week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

for once i would like to come outta the hairdresser looking like I can just be normal and not going to a beauty pagent myself. What is there need to poof everything up so much??

aliciarose said...

I have curly hair and when I get my hair done I make her straighten is. *Always*

Funny, we always want hair we dont have.

Unknown said...

Next week will be much better. I'm sure of it.