TGIF folks! I'm so glad that it's Friday. I have a kinda fun day on tap too. My mom's classroom is in a state of upheaval (not the fun part), and so after school I'm thinking of heading over there to help her move things around and hang out & stuff. Mom is an elementary special ed teacher. She does classroom pull-out (remember when the kids who did special ed were sent to that teacher's room for help? That's her). Well, the BRILLIANT HR people for her district decided that there were too many special ed teachers at her school, so they moved one of them (this wk) to a different school in a different neighborhood. *sigh*
Then, later tonight, we're going out to drink/hang out for Abby's birthday FUN!
But, till then, we have the FRIDAY FIND ME! (1st popularized by JennJr and Wiccachicky)
1) yum yum donuts in arizona
(yes, donuts are yummy. I couldn't tell you if arizona donuts are superior to others, but hey...the ones I had weren't bad)
2) kyle yost (a 2x search!)
(he's tall. he's cute. he's afraid of women. pursue at your own risk)
3) men pirate names
(Black Bart? Old Greybeard?)
4) co-worker has crush on married co-worker
(probably a recipe for disaster)
5) eileen's colossal cookies (another 2x search!)
(they're fantastic, lemme tell ya!)
6) poaching in az.
(probably not legal...but what are you poaching exactly?)
7) high steppa lyrics old school
(huh? listen...I'm just a white girl...I don't even know what you mean by this!)
8) harry potter costume
(Get a cap. A dark wig. Some glasses. A wand and a fake lightening tattoo. There you go)
9) john & jason mraz
(I know who Jason is, but who's John? His hot, non-famous brother?)
Friday, February 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment