Thursday, February 02, 2006

4 Things Meme

I'm even more behind than Wiccachicky (who, along w/ me, was tagged with this by C.C. last week)
Happy Groundhog Day
(for the non-Wiccan folks…happy Imbolc for all ye Wiccans). yeah...:o) I'm not Wiccan, but far be it from me to not wish somebody a happy day for something they're celebrating.
And, along those lines, Happy Birthday to my friend/co-worker Abby. I have just enough time to do this before we head out for lunch to celebrate.

4 jobs you have had in your life:
Telemarketer, DJ/Radio News Director, Social Worker/Case Manager, Pizza Slinger

4 movies you could watch over & over:
Empire Records, Wizard of OZ, Clueless, 10 Things I Hate about You.

4 places you have lived:
I've only lived in one state: Blair, Hastings, McCook, Omaha

4 TV shows you love to watch:
Gilmore Girls, One Tree Hill, Crossing Jordan, Medium

4 places you have been on vacation:
Ireland, Iowa, California, Arizona

4 websites you visit daily:
My email (yahoo & hotmail), blogger, other blogs, MSN

4 of your favorite foods:
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies, Kraft MacnCheese, Italian, Soft Tacos

4 places you would rather be right now:
Arizona w/ Justin, back in bed, time warp back to college, anywhere but work

4 bloggers you are tagging:
Not tagging, just do it & let me know about it :o)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

10 things i hate about you....if i have my trivia right, this was heath ledger looking yummy. actually, when does he NOT look good? what a sinner. shameful thoughts are going through my head.....

Anonymous said...

I'm going to do this one!

AlmstHvn said...

hi girlie!! The news director job sounds interesting!!

C.C. said...

Hey! I am glad you did this one! You have been to Ireland? Did you love it? That's cool:)