Swiped this from JennJr (who swiped from someone else--yay memes!)
**I may come back to edit & revise this periodically. It's hard when I'm not at my house to think of this stuff. :o)
Movies You Need to See to Understand Me Better:
Wizard of OZ
Empire Records
Clueless
Down to You
Underworld
LOTR Trilogy
Christmas Story
Family Stone
Goonies
Dazed and Confused
Gone with the Wind
Ya Ya Sisterhood
Hilary and Jackie
Princess Bride
Omaha the Movie
Foxfire
Sleepless in Seattle
River Runs Through It
Reality Bites
Dead Poet's Society
Heathers
Willow
Albums You Need to Listen to to Understand Me Better:
(this is hard, I own over 200 cds!)
Sundays: Summertime
Fiona Apple: Tidal
Tchaikovsky's Nutcracker Suite
Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture
Tchikovsky's 6th Symphony
Beethoven (pretty much anything by him)
My senior year recital (I don't think a recording is currently available)
Dave Matthews Band: Crash, Before These Crowded Streets, Busted Stuff
John Mayer: Room for Squares
Serendipity Soundtrack
Felicity Senior Year Soundtrack
Barenaked Ladies: Gordon, Stunt
Manheim Steamroller (any of their Christmas stuff)
Muppets Christmas w/ John Denver
Jason Mraz: Waiting for My Rocket to Come
Sarah McLachlan: Rarities & B-Sides
Romeo & Juliet Soundtrack (Baz L's version)
Carly Simon: Greatest Hits
No Doubt: Tragic Kingdom
Metallica: Metallica (black album)
TV Shows You Have to Watch To Understand Me Better:
Gilmore Girls
Felicity
Dawson's Creek
Muppet Babies
Muppet Show
Cosby Show
Saved by the Bell
VH1: I love the 80s series
VH1: I Love the 90s series
Crossing Jordan
Medium
Boy Meets World
Sesame Street
Full House
Who's the Boss
Reading Rainbow
Places You Need to Visit to Understand Me Better:
Omaha
Phoenix
Ringsted, Iowa (oh no, starting to cry)
LA
Blair
Minneapolis
Hastings
Ireland (Cliffs of Mohr in particular)
Periodicals You Need To Read to Understand Me Better:
Marie Claire
Glamour
Mademoiselle (I LOVED this when it was being published)
Catalogs You Need to Read to Understand Me Better: (I like catalogs, but I don't ever order from them...)
Simply Whispers
Games You Need to Play to Understand Me Better:
Scattergories
Yahtzee
Life
Clue
Scrabble
Pass the Pigs (obscure...high school game)
Pitch
Books You Need To Read To Understand Me Better:
Princess Bride
Hilary and Jackie
Probable Things (or anything by Alice Hoffman)
Bridget Jones Diary (1 & 2)
Babysitter's Club series (LOVED these)
Harry Potter series
Idiot Girls Action Adventure Club
She's Come Undone
Confessions of an Ex-Girlfriend
Development of Western Music (my H&L textbook)
Franny & Zooey
Anything by Jane Austen
The Night World series
Musicals/Plays You Need to See To Understand Me Better:
Oklahoma
Phantom of the Opera
RENT
Friday, February 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
OHH!! I love this one! I can't wait to do it! Pass the Pigs ROCKS!! I just played that over Christmas!:)
what a fabulous meme! i really love this one! i like your choice in music particularly Sarah McLachlan. Funny thing...she's on the radio right this second. weird.
I forgot In Living Color and Buck Rogers. I am sure we will keep thinking of shows etc that we forgot!
Post a Comment