Alright, I'm finally getting around to my end of the bargain w/ this "ask me anything" meme. So...here ya'll go (in no particular order)
the marina:I served jennjr with the same question: who was your first real love and how did you meet?
Well, the 1st time I thought I was in love was w/ Joe S, my first serious boyfriend in high school. I was a junior & he was a freshman. His older sister was actually in the same grade as me (which his parents were none too excited about). I guess my "issue" w/ this question is that with each subsequent serious relationship I've had, I've thought 'oh-ho, I wasn't really in love before, not like I am now!' so...there ya go.
katz: what body part of yours do you like the best? and hate? other than wizard of oz what is your favorite movie?
Fave body part? I rather like my boobs, b/c well, they garner attention. But, I also like my eyes and my hair (which is VERY much a body part, in my opinion). Least fave? Either my feet (all feet are gross) or my stomach (yuck). Fave movie? This is so hard b/c sometimes it depends on my mood! But, either Empire Records or Clueless or Goonies.
Ted Brockman (of Omaha TV news infamy): You told us how many fellas you've kissed. How many have you slept with? You said to ask anything...
Good question, but I'm not really going to answer it. I haven't even told Justin that answer, why would I tell you?! I will say that it's more than one & less than ten.
Alicia: Have you ever kept a written diary, if so how often do you go back an read it?If you can do one thing differently in your life, what would it be?
I have kept a written diary for much of life, starting in 4th grade. I'm up to book 10 by now (hint: a pretty journal is always an appreciated present). I re-read them from time to time, mostly so I can laugh at myself & realize how much I've grown. Ex: in 4th grade I would've written something like 'I really really really really REALLY like him. Oh my god, he's SO CUTE! I hope he likes me too. I totally want to go out w/ him!' Since I've started blogging, my written entries in my current journal have greatly diminished however :o(
Doing one thing differently? I don't know...all the stuff I've done, I'm not sure if I'd be where I am right now if I hadn't done all that (mistakes included). If I could go back, I'd redo my senior year of high school & skip advanced math (more trouble than it was worth, for me) and do advanced English instead. That would probably be a minor enough change.
JennJr: When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? What's the craziest thing you ever did? What's your favorite guilty pleasure? How tall are you?
I wanted to be a lot of stuff: a teacher, a detective, an actress/singer, a lawyer. I really wanted to go to Yale when I was a 2nd grader.
Crazy thing eh? Well, I did try LSD once. That was a pretty crazy night.
Guilty pleasure? Sleeping in and oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. Though, not at the same time.
Tall: 5'4" or 5'5", depends on the shoes.
Wiccachicky: Hmmm...do you have any birthmarks? ;) Oh yeah, and which one did you REALLY want, Derrin or Derrick!?!?!?!
Birthmarks, none. I had a red strawberry one near my one eye when I was born apparently, but that faded away.
The Derrin and Derrick story is funny. Brief background for the rest of ya'll: Wicca & I met at jr high music camp (not just band, oh no, there was choir too!) the summer before I was an 8th grader. Derrin & Derrick are a set of twins who attended that year who're pretty cute and Wicca had a huge crush on one. I however, couldn't tell them apart and wasn't really excited by either of them. I was interested in a dork who played the tuba named Shawn. He was super tall & a complete twig. He looked HYSTERICAL lugging that tuba around. So, Wicca, to answer you, neither. I really really really REALLY liked Shawn. (sad, I know). But, he'd lost that lovin' feelin'!
Any other questions...ask away...I probably will answer them, but no guarantees. :o)
Friday, January 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh, I wanted Darrin. And Shawn totally played for team-not-hetero. ;o)
This is a really neat meme! Every one has asked some really good questions. Here's one from me: If you could date any Celebrity, who would it be?
Post a Comment