Friday, January 13, 2006

What color is your heart?

Took this b/c it looked interesting when I saw it on Wiccachicky's blog.

Your Heart Is Blue
Love is a doing word for you. You know it's love when you treat each other well.You are a giving lover, but you don't give too much. You expect something in return.
Your flirting style: Friendly
Your lucky first date: Lunch at an outdoor cafe
Your dream lover: Is both generous and selfish
What you bring to relationships: Loyalty
What Color Heart Do You Have?



OR...if I answered a few questions differently, I'm this color. I couldn't decide...sometimes I hate these quizzes b/c none of the answers are exactly right, but at least 2 from each question are a good fit, ya see?

Your Heart Is Pink

In relationships, you like to play innocent - even though you aren't.
Each time you fall in love, it's like falling for the first time.

Your flirting style: Coy

Your lucky first date: Picnic in the park

Your dream lover: Is both caring and dominant

What you bring to relationships: Romance



Which do you think fits me more? (from what you know of me thru blogger...w/ the questions and answers, do you think you know me better now?)

1 comment:

Artistic Soul said...

I think pink sounds more like you...at least you a few years ago. Maybe you've mutated into blue with the recent relationship?