Thursday, January 12, 2006

Just in case you missed it the first time

Since I want to have more questions to answer, I'm posting this again. C'mon. Don't be shy! And hurry up too, b/c I plan to do all the answering tomorrow for the big Friday the 13th post (whoo hoo)

The problem with blogs: we all think we are so close, but we really don't know as much as we'd like to think we do about each other. So I want you to ask me something you think you should know about me. Something that should be obvious, but you have no idea about: childhood particulars? physical traits? relationship stuff? education? Ask away. Then post this in your blog and find out what people don't know about you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what body part of yours do you like the best? and hate?

other than wizard of oz what is your favorite movie?

Unknown said...

I server jennjr with the same question: who was your first real love and how did you meet?