Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Quotes

"Five years from now you will be pretty much the same as you are today except for two things: the books you read and the people you get close to" --Charles Jones

"When other little girls wanted to be ballet dancers I kind of wanted to be a vampire." --Angelina Jolie

5 comments:

Unknown said...

And that, dear frieds, is why I like Angelina. woohoo! ;)

Artistic Soul said...

I'm with marina - I have always liked Jolie. Of course, I think she's hot, but that's me. Can you believe she and Brad are having a kid?!? That kid will need serious restraining orders when s/he is older because everyone is going to want to do him/her!!

Steven said...

Nice, wicca! Of course, if life followed true poetic justice, their kid would be ugly as sin....

Anonymous said...

lol I can relate to that Jolie quote... no surprise to those who love me!

C.C. said...

Yeah, I can definately relate to that Jolie quote too. The Charlie Jones one is really true too. Good quotes Amy!