Generally, I like lists. (kinda like the good folks in High Fidelity). My favorite list at the moment is the list of all the guys I've ever kissed. Some on the list are re-peat offenders (as in, we had a relationship & then broke up, but then later on we kissed again...yeah, not so smart, but oh well).
Currently, there are 34 guys on this list. 35 if you count Mike B, whom I consider my 1st boyfriend, but we're in jr high & the only kissing we did was once at the movies & just a quick peck on the lips. Not so skilled in the making out at the movies at that point. *sigh*
But...35 guys, when you're 27 yrs old? Not too shabby, if I do say so myself. ;o)P
Anyway...I've been thinking about my list lately. I added to it quit a bit in 2004 and in 2005. Here's to keeping it steady & no new additions in 2006 though (aka, staying w/ Justin b/c I'm CRAZY about him!)
Now, I have to wonder...how many people have ya'll kissed? Do you have a list?
Wednesday, January 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ok. I feel truly, truly pathetic. Oh god. I almost don't want to share. I too had to make a list but it's pathetically short....I'm 26 and my list has 7 names on it and actually, only 5 names because one was my first ever kiss when I was 9 and I can't remember his name and the second was a guy I saw 3 times. I called them "that guy" and "what's his face". And I'm 99.999999999999999 that the list is NEVER getting longer than that.
I bet I could find my list if I dug out my old journal.
OMG. OMG....I just found the list. You are bringing back some serious memories here for my girlfriend!!! My list ended offically at 34.
But now Im stuck reading this diary...lol
Post a Comment