Wednesday, January 04, 2006

One more thing

...why is my fault? Maybe I try too hard, but it's all b/c of this desire: I just wanna be liked. Just wanna be funny; looks like the joke's on me. So call me Captain Backfire...

Anyway, now that that's out of my system.

I just wanted to let ya'll know...I am still trying to keep up w/ your blogs, as best I can. Sometimes I just get distracted and don't remember to comment. So, don't think that I'm not there, I'm just really trying to deal w/ too much in my head right now and so...yeah...

That's all. L8R.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i hope things are looking up over in your side of the world.

and not to worry, i think the same happens to a great number of people. the distraction bit not the crack whore bit...

C.C. said...

Hey Amy, no worries. I wish I could do something to help you out! So I am sending you some Smiles :0) :) ;) and hope you're doing better.
And about that going back to school thing, do it. I had tried to talk myself out of it for the past year, (too expensive, I'm to old etc)I had support and reasoning from my sisters which was all I really needed to get me going. Soooo I am backing you up and I say go for it. There is no time like the present and you are a talented, intelligent woman! We can do this!!! We can be each other's cheering sections!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.