Thursday, January 05, 2006

Top Baby Names

For the life of me, I'm not sure why it's still popular, but Emma was the number one baby girl name (again) in 2005. MSN has a good article on baby names today, which I was waiting for, I admit. It's kinda fascinating to see what everyone picks for names for their kid.

I've already got the name picked out for the baby I don't yet have: Maddalynne LaDonna. I have a great aunt Madeline, but really I like the name b/c of a movie I saw once. The main character was Maddy, short for Madeline. Love it.

Looks like my name was fairly popular in the 70s. Hmm. What about all ya'll?

1 comment:

C.C. said...

My name was not listed in the 70's or anytime because noone names their child CAROL! I don't know what they were thinking! I was supposed to be Mary... I will just leave you with this thought: On Saturday Night Live there is a new skit with Horatio Sans (who I think is hysterical) and he plays a lady named Carol who is inappropriate in every way. I was going to take offense but it was too funny and I had to laugh. She doesn't look anything like me, so that helped! HAH!