I'm going to be kinda MIA for awhile, b/c my computer at work is still fried (hard drive is apparently completely wiped out. Not sure what I did or even if I did anything (maybe something else happened or it was just old & tired, who knows)). So...
A quick update though, on my crappy wrap-up for 2005. I went in to work at PJ's Friday the 30th (dead tired from my late-ass flight back from Phoenix and just damn cranky to boot). Well, normally we don't have a public restroom AND I'm the only female, so I didn't think twice about leaving my purse in our bathroom. BIG mistake. Our assistant manager, Tommy, let some CRACK WHORE use it and she took my phone, my keys, my license, my bank card, Vicky's card, Younkers card, Capitol One card (hadn't even activated it yet), my QT pump activator card (it's NOT a credit card dumb bitch) AND the $20 Borders gift card Justin's mom gave me for Christmas. So, I spent most of my shift on the phone, cancelling stuff and calling the police and then giving a statement. Damn crack whore. RUINED the rest of my year.
I had to buy a new phone, at full price ($213, b/c I wanted the same one I already had), and Alltel didn't comp me any of my ring tones or anything. The lady was actually really pretty un-sympathetic and as soon as I'm able to calmly do so, I'm going to write a letter of complaint. I also had to get a new license picture taken today. Cost me $11.25 for my (now) 2nd duplicate. Sucks. AND, I won't get new copies of everything till sometime next week, most likely.
Damn crack whore.
If you can't tell, any positive thoughts sent my way would REALLY be appreciated right about now.
Hope you've all had a better start to 2006.
Tuesday, January 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Damned Crack Whore. If I see her, I'll make sure to wack her one for you. Honestly though, that does suck. I'm sending you a (((((((HUG)))))))))
PS. Happy New Year! :)
Oh my goodness Amy! That is horrible!!! One good thing is that you realized early enough to make those calls and cancel cards etc! I send you all good things for the rest of 2006 since you got all the bad out of the way at the beginning...and I will be sending a team of agents from the agency to take care of that damned crack whore!
tee-hee. hope that made you smile!
Seriously tho, I am sorry that happened.
Oh my goodness!!! everyone's year just ended so crappy it seems, cept for wiccachicky. I was having a discussion with a girl at work and she is just flabbergasted that everyone at work seems to be having a crisis of some sort. what is with 2005??
I'm sending the last of my positive thoughts to ya :)
Post a Comment