Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Busy, for once

Yup, I was actually working for most of the day. Which is why I didn't post. And, now, I'm going to swipe a post/meme from my meme pal, JennJr. So...without any further adieu, really I mean it...ok...

Here

It

Is: The problem with blogs: we all think we are so close, but we really don't know as much as we'd like to think we do about each other. So I want you to ask me something you think you should know about me. Something that should be obvious, but you have no idea about: childhood particulars? physical traits? relationship stuff? education? Ask away. Then post this in your blog and find out what people don't know about you.

3 comments:

Artistic Soul said...

Hmmm...do you have any birthmarks? ;)

aliciarose said...

Have you ever kept a written diary, if so how often do you go back an read it?

If you can do one thing differently in your life, what would it be?

Artistic Soul said...

Oh yeah, and which one did you REALLY want >>> Derrin or Derrick!?!?!?!

;oP