Friday, January 27, 2006

Hounds of Hell

If I ever, EVER, find the crack whore who stole all my shit, I am SO unleashing those hounds on her. After I kick her skanky whorish ass, that is.

In the latest installment of this fun saga, I got a letter from a check collection agency. They said I wrote a bad check to RUNZA for $80-some. First of all, I do NOT like Runza, so the idea that I'd spend that much there is ludicrous. The check # they said I wrote there, I actually wrote back in 2002 to Walmart for like $13. So, I called my bank & talked to them (yay for 24-hour 800 # service). Nothing like that on my account. So, then I looked up the collection agency on-line. Seemed legit. Finally (as it was almost midnight by this point) I figured out it's CRACKWHORE.

Yup, b/c she couldn't use any of my cards, so stole my damn NAME and opened up a fake account as me (at a different bank, but I know which one).

So, I know have to send copies of my police report to this damn collection agency (I talked to them about my lovely theft) to prove that I really did have this crap happen to me AND that she's not me. I'm also going to go to said bank and say "listen here buckos. Cancel that effing account, b/c it's NOT effing me and by the way, while you're at it...give me what money she has in there b/c she owes me like $300 to $400 b/c of all this shit I've had to go thru, including buying a brand new phone b/c the bitch TOOK mine".

Yeah, so before I came to work today, I picked up the copies of my report. The OPD charges $5 for copies of reports. I paid 'em $10 (b/c I now have 2 reports filed: theft & impersonation). After writing out checks for bills, I have $29 to last me till next Friday.

Whoo-fucking-hoo.

Anybody know any voodoo? I want her thieving fingers to fall off.

**EDIT/UPDATE***

I just called the bank where she supposedly opened an account...they don't have me on file by name or anything. So, she didn't even open a real account. She's completely forging/making up the checks from scratch. For a crack whore, she sure seems to have some brains in her.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't know what to say other than I hope someone DOES know some voodoo and puts a wiked curse on this woman. I hope the weekend goes better! :)

aliciarose said...

what happened with the crackwhore? I'm outta the loop here.

Anonymous said...

holy hanna, i completely missed this post. I can not believe that crap is happening to you. Meth heads tend to steal identities. I would feel so violated.