I had a meeting/interview this morning w/ two ladies from a local college about their fast-track teaching certification program. I want to do Language Arts endorsement. (I kinda actually wanted to take more English/Lit courses, but apparently don't need to...faboo b/c that's more $$ I won't have to spend). Anyway, so I met w/ them and basically now all I need to do is a) take the PPST and b) figure out financial aid/paying for everything. It sounds like in about 1.5 years, I could be ready to be UNLEASHED to classrooms full of high school kids. (tee hee hee). Won't that be fun?
I'm really excited by this. Nervous and kinda scared too, but excited. I haven't been in a classroom for a while. And, I have to brush up on my math b/c of the PPST (I haven't taken an actual math class since high school), but...
This is worth a real, with feeling, whoo-hoo, right? RIGHT! WHOO HOO!
Friday, January 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
WOOHOO is right! You go girl! :)
YIPEEE!! YEE-HAW!! That's awesome!
I just love it when a plan comes together!!!
Congrats and good luck!
"fobnkq"
Post a Comment