Friday, January 20, 2006

Even Blogger feels it

It just took more than a minute to load the damn postings page so I could write this little bit of whiny crap that I'm planning on...this funk has spread to websites even. *sigh*

It's bad when you keep telling yourself "just 5 more minutes" or "just one more smack" (of the snoozebutton) from 7:00 to 8:30 in ONE MORNING.

It's bad when you text msg someone and they ignore you/don't text back.

The weather here is crappy today: snow flurries/showers, overcast and cold.

Quote of the day from yesterday: "There is an ax murderer inside me. Yessir. She's frightful, gruesome, green and slimy"--Sally Field

I got a bunch of mix cds I wanted made back from Tommy yesterday. He's the assistant mngr of PJ's & it was really nice of him to make them for me.

I went to the gym last night after work...man, it just makes me MORE tired. But, since my "fat" jeans are snug right now, and I need to wear bridesmaid dresses soon & be pretty, that is the only option. Any encouragement in this particular area would be mucho appreciated.

I don't get to play along w/ Friday Find Me, b/c I had NO Keyword Analysis. Seriously. The people who read my blog come here specifically for that...so they don't need to search.

I have tomorrow completely off from both jobs...and I need to find my coffee table buried underneath all the crap that's on it.

Gas is between 12 and 15 cents cheaper in the town right across the river. Damn state gas taxes here...

Sorry I'm in such a mood today...it seems to be never ending though...maybe I'll perk up this weekend.

Have a good Friday folks!

3 comments:

Artistic Soul said...

Woo-hoo! Go work out! I have to do that too so I don't look fat. Yikes!

Since you'll have all day tomorrow off, I'll give you a call.

C.C. said...

Working out is good for the soul. I always feel less stressed after I do my Billy Blanks tape. It's getting motivated to do it is my problem!
Take those two days off in a row and take some time for you! You deserve a break! You have had a rough couple of weeks! :) Have a good weekend! The funk will end soon!!
"qwepnapq" tee-hee

Unknown said...

I know what you mean. My post from this morning actually has yesterday's date but I'm too lazy at the moment to fix it. oh well. As for the working out...that's something I need to do but just have no will power for. I HATE IT with a passion.

Have a wonderful weekend and I hope you enjoy your day off!