The ibuprofen I took this morning isn't doing jack for my headache.
Wiccachicky and JennJr and I have noticed it...is anyone else in like a funk or feeling completely BLEAGH lately? Or, for longer than just lately? I'm nothing but uber-tired still and I feel like I have nothing to say...
And, so now I'm writing about it. Great...How exciting for you all. Maybe I need to go look at Strongbad's website again. :oP
Thursday, January 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yeah, I am happy but worried about school stuff so that is making me a bit manic depressive. I may be 21 credits deficient to apply to grad school when I thought I was only about 9!!!! WTF???? Not good. That definately has put me in a bit of a funk. The weather sucks too so maybe that is part of it. But the weekend is coming! That's a plus!
"itawiyip"
yeah I've been in a funk.. But certain things have caused this funk I'm in.
I've been feeling that too, but ther are some other issues involved, work, school, concern, it has just been *a week* and I am glad it's over!!!
Post a Comment