Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Updated Links

Hey folks...check out the new links (aka blogs worth reading) on the sidebar to the RIGHT of my blog here. They are some fun & funny blogs, mostly by local peeps here in the good old state of Nebraska.
1) Cobalt Ramen: an HC kid writing about life at my lovely alma mater
2) Omaha TV News: these people (or person, it's a little ambiguous at times) show NO mercy for our local reporters...cracks me up!
3) The Heavy Soul: I just found these guys today via my statcounter project (about 10 or so of 'em, group blogging...kinky? Maybe...). They live in either Lincoln or Omaha & write about all sorts of stuff. Funny, lemme tell ya.

I've also recently added my friend Robin & fellow blogger, Alicia, to my sidebar, so check them out as well.

Ok, really, I'm going to go work now!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah. blogrolling is pretty cool. i finally figured out how to work it properly and it's nice...updates itself! :)

It's been a bit crazy around here but I'd like to take this chance to wish you the very best for the Holidays and, if I happen to fall off the blogosphere until the New Year, best wishes for a Happy New Year too! :)

smilesnzz said...

Hope you had a great Christmas an Happy New Year:)