Just some random stuff today.
I have to (or "get to" as one, ever-optimistic, exboyfriend of mine would say about crappy stuff) go into work at PJ's early tonight. This is b/c we're apparently short a driver. *sigh* That hampers my work here...at my real job.
Just had a good idea for a meme, kinda like the one I just did today. Go thru & write down the subject (or something similar) of every post written on the 8th (or whatever day) of each month. Ok...it sounded better in my head.
I just wrote a very small check to donate to my faboo alma mater. It's the thought that counts, right? This next year I'm helping to fun the FABULOUS 4N6 team at good old HC. I'm perhaps biased b/c my wondrous friend, Kittie, is the head coach.
My parents really really really REALLY love me. They love me so much, that while they could be selfish & have me spend most of my Christmas w/ them (which would be awesome...) they bought me a plane ticket to Phoenix this year. Yup, I get to spend part of my Christmas break w/ Justin. YIPPEE SKIPPEE! I leave 8 p.m. the 25th & return sometime the night of the 29th. YAY! I'm very excited. Glad too, b/c otherwise Justin would've been spending Christmas alone (his bro & sister & their kid are driving up to WY to spend it w/ her family).
There's this incredibly goofy song, Beep Beep, by this group, 13 Stories, on the local college/indie station right now. It's so weird. But really catchy. If I could understand the words these chickadees were singing, I'd join in. It makes me giggle.
Alright, I gotta go put on some mascara before I head out to my elementary school of the day! Later folks!
Thursday, December 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is the sweetest thing I have ever heard! How nice of your parents! That is so cool that you get to spens Christmas with your man! :)
Post a Comment