I decided to play along w/ JennJr & Wiccachicky today b/c some of mine were actually kinda funny. However, I'm a bit frustrated b/c the majority of my funny searches were things that led them to my OTHER/OLD blog (bleagh). But, whatever. I guess the people who read my blog here, know me & that's what's important in the grand scheme of things. Right? Right.
So, w/o any further adieu...
FRIDAY FIND ME
1) with you tonight amy free
(uh, I'm not sure what you mean by that, but my mind's in the gutter today & listen buddy, it just AIN'T happenin!)
2) recipe for eileen's colossal cookies
(ooh, I wish I had one of these!)
3) harry potter scarf
(I'm sure you can find one somewhere on the internet...try looking at this)
4) lyrics for shut up and drive by jodee messina
(I don't think this is actually a song, folks...)
5) blue moon ghetto shine all the time
(I love this song...it's faboo! Ah, memories of high school & college. I got to hold his bass once)
6) jason mraz you and i both lyrics
(another faboo song!)
7) blue moon ghetto cd
(it's out of print--you're out of luck. Unless you can get someone to burn it for you!)
8) harry potter character quiz
(which character are you most like? OR, which character(s) would you like to marry? (Gred & Forge!)
9) she could never be a saint, but she thought she could be a martyr if they killed her quick
(uh, ok...should I be watching my back?)
10) amyhcalum
(that's my name, don't wear it out!)
11) rory cochrane
(he's HOT!)
12) my brother in the balls
(ew...gross! who SEARCHES for shit like this?)
13) matt czchury
(he's also hot--he's Logan on Gilmore Girls)
Friday, December 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
#9 is my favorite. Someone searched for your screenname?? Interesting.
Post a Comment