No, I'm NOT talking about having to work at Papa John's tonight. Nosireebob.
I'm talking about the fact that one of my bestest buddies from college, Robin, now has her own blog: The Randomness that is ME! Yay! I'm excited to get to read it. As w/ most of my friends, Robin & I don't get to talk very much. She just had a baby in August, Wyatt, and works and all sorts of fun stuff like that. Meanwhile, I have 2 jobs & am trying my damndest to keep up my end of the long-distance thing w/ Justin. So...we text sometimes & we talk every few weeks or so. I'm sure all you out there in bloggyland know what I'm talking about. Anyway...now I can read her blog, which is very happy happy joy joy!
Turn signal: Sometimes I feel I have caught baby fever. Scary, I know. However, so many people I know have had babies in the past yr or so: Meg (Robby, now 1); Robin, my cousin Becca (Trevor); my co-worker Pam (Tyler); my friend Maureen (she works w/ my mom -- Gage). And look, ALL boys! But, they're all so damn cute! And, I just get so silly/goofy around little kids, especially baby-type kids. DAMN BIOLOGICAL clock! I don't need it to be ticking right now. I know, logically, that I'm in no way ready for kids. At all. But, apparently my silly clock doesn't care. *pllllllllbbbttt!* :oP
[side note: argh, I can't find my damn mileage sheet!!!! where the hell'd I put it? Phooey!]
Thursday, December 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment