Wednesday, December 14, 2005

It's Wednesday Wednesday Wednesday!

There's a new Rob Thomas song on the radio (I rather like his voice...unlike the guy from Lifehouse & Scott Stapp, formerly of Creed...their voices make me want to throw things for some reason) (anyway...)

I took a few more quizzes at Blogthings, but I'm not posting 'em b/c well...apparently my celebrity sisters are Ashlee & Jessica Simpson & that's just a little embarassing. The other one was which John Cusack movie are you like/is your life? Apparently mine is Being John Malkovich, which I totally HATED & didn't even finish watching b/c I thought it sucked. So, does that mean my life sucks or what?

We're doing Secret Santas at work. My SS got me a cute 6-pack of mini Mt Dew cans (w/ pop inside them of course) & a bunch of Kit Kats (a mix bag, including DARK CHOCOLATE, which is FABULOUS! and white chocolate, which is not really my thing. I pawned those few off on a co-worker. But, the gift, as whole, is TOTALLY appreciated. Chocolate & Dew? YUM!)

This year for some reason I'm really curious as to what everyone is getting everyone else they're buying presents for...hmmm...and, while I have a few things that I'd totally love if I got, my big wish is for a new watch (mine's completely dead) & Gilmore Girls seasons 3 thru 5 on DVD. Which, yeah, that's kinda expensive, on the whole, but...

I'm still not 100% sure if Justin reads this (I don't think he does, but, my luck, he'd pick today), so I can't tell ya'll what I'm getting him for Christmas. But, I hope he likes it.

Ok, I'm going to go, uh, see if my Dew is cold yet. Tee hee.

2 comments:

Artistic Soul said...

Well, I didn't get you your wish presents, but I think you'll love what's in the package!!!

Anonymous said...

Gilmour Girls has been on for 5 seasons?? I thought it was like 3.