Friday, December 16, 2005

Friday Fun!

I got paid today, which is fabulous b/c I need to finish my Christmas shopping: for Justin mostly, but I plan to also buy something for me too (a tradition I started back my 1st yr out of college. It ensures I get something I really want for Christmas).

Man, hardly anyone is here at work today, which makes me want to play hooky too. It's not like I have anywhere to go today after school...I just have updates to do to my database & some MUCH needed organization. *sigh*. If we didn't have to actually have 40 hours per week on our time sheets, I'd TOTALLY blow off today & head to Target.

Right now I have the new Fall Out Boy song, Dance Dance, blaring on the radio, b/c it's all hyper & I still feel a little sleepy.

I went to bed about 11:00 last night & was asleep by 11:30. Then Justin called sometime after midnight, on his lunch. We talked for about a minute b/c I was completely out of it. So...apparently I was really tired b/c then I didn't get out of bed till 9:15. Yes, I know, I suck. :o)

Oh, I signed up for Blog Explosion. I'm not sure how I'm supposed to do all the stuff related to that. It almost seems like more work than it's worth. I just would like to increase traffic. However, then I would feel like I woul need to go & read everyone's blogs who comes to read mine. Kind of a catch-22. Oh well.

I'll have to go check my stat-tracker stuff to see if I have any fun "Friday Find Me" stuff.

I really just want to go wander around Target & find some cute Christmas socks.

HAPPY FRIDAY STUFF!

No comments: