Monday, December 05, 2005

Friggin A man!

It's snowing, AGAIN, here in my city/state. Crazy man, I tell ya. The snow prevented me & my mamasita (which I know really doesn't mean Little Mommy, but oh well...my mom's short, so that why I call her that) from seeing Harry Potter 4 together on Saturday. So, we went w/ my friend Austin on Sunday to a matinee. FANTABULOUS! I haven't necessarily been too impressed w/ the movies in the past (content mostly, I think). However, I must've been able to put that aside yesterday...or maybe it's because my boys, Fred & George Weasley, had MUCH bigger roles this time. Who knows.

Anyway...

Last night kinda sucked. I think I must be having raging PMS (sorry for those of you who think that's TMI). I worked at PJ's, came home & did a load of laundry (I really hate when my clothes smell like that place!) & watched part of 13 going on 30. Then, Justin & I talked, for like 2 minutes. His cell phone died & he was on his way to bed, so he didn't bother to call back. This was right before I got into the shower (I also don't like to smell like PJ's when i'm home & I don't want my sheets/bed to smell that way either). Well, I thought about having to get up for work in the morning & how things on the phone have been piddly lately between Justin & I (he works & sleeps b/c he's on nights, so he hasn't much to say. I get frustrated trying to carry the conversation) & I just started crying. And then I couldn't stop. I cried right through my shower, which was really kinda difficult. I'm a really loud cryer--I hope my neighbors didn't hear me. I kept sniffling/snuffling while putting pjs on & then laying in bed I started at it again. But not for too long...I think I told myself I had to sleep, otherwise things would be worse. *sigh*

I'm going to finish up stuff here & then go buy new khakis. Later ya'll.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Whenever I read PJ's I think of Chachis from "Office Space". You don't have to wear flare do you???? *giggle*

C.C. said...

Hey I never got to go see HP 4 either b/c of snow here this past weekend! But you are lucky you got to see it later on tho! I still haven't *sob*. The weasely family is the BEST! Oh and antoher thing we have in common besides those is I also call my Mom Mamacita! How cool are we???