Friday, December 02, 2005

Quickie

*sigh* No, not THAT kinda quickie. Anyway...

I finally put up my little (fake) tree last night. I need to find some paper clips so I can put the rest of the ornaments on (great hangers). I bought a red beaded garland thingie to put on it today at Target. And, a little mini ornament. It's only a 4 foot (if it's lucky) tree & it's very Charlie Brown-esque. But, it's mine. And, I can decorate it the way I want to. B/c I get really kinda anal-retentive about ornament placement.

Usually I put my tree up the day after Thanksgiving. Well, that was the day I flew back. The next 2 days were spent helping (sorta) Justin get the rest of his stuff loaded to drive back to AZ. Then this week I've been TIRED & plagued by apathy. I think it's going around: we all have it here at work & apparently lots of you have it too. What's up w/ everyone? Where'd all this bad energy come from? Anyway...

Now, my tree is up. Maybe I'll have the wherewithal to clean the rest of my apt (besides that little corner) this weekend. Maybe.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm feeling better already. It's Friday! :)

Artistic Soul said...

I can't find my tree! I think we lost it in the move...

I'm calling you soon! :)

C.C. said...

I put up my tree last week. $15.99 at Walmart last year and it's 6 ft tall! WHat a bargain for me! Seriously, I have some cool ornaments on there and I like my roomates too so that's a plus. Yeah it's a bit Charlie Brown too , but when I sit at night watching tv and there are no lights on but the tree lights a totally relaxing feeling comes over me. Yeah! It's Christmas!!!