Thursday, December 08, 2005

Amy's Year in Review

I swiped this meme from JennJr & because I love meme's (a thinly veiled attempt to tell ya'll more about me!) I decided to do it. And, I haven't posted much this wk b/c I've been busy at work & just kinda posted out...so...

Go to your Calendar and find the first entry for each month of 2005. Post the first line of each entry, and that's your "Year In Review".

January: n/a –I wasn’t blogging yet.
February: n/a – Still wasn’t blogging yet.
March: Well, this is it, my initial, first-time-ever, blog posting
April: Really quick note before I go watch one of the coolie HC kids who broke to Q Finals in POI (Program of Oral Interp).
May: And, I am UBER tired.
June: Well, I'm back from K's wedding.
July: I'm still in my pajamas.
August: Back from RoadTrip 2005 & back at work.
September: Well, everyone else from good ol tBlog (or bad ol tBlog, however you want to look at it) is starting up over here.
October: The 10th of October is rushing toward me like a great big train or a linebacker or something equally huge & painful.
November: I got tagged by JennJr (see link at right) to play along w/ this meme.
December: I'm bored w/ me, myself & my job (you thought I was going to say "I", didn't you?) today.

And there you have it - my "Year In Review." C'mon...you KNOW you want to play along. Let me know if you did. I'd love to see your answers!

Happy Thursday!

3 comments:

Artistic Soul said...

I'm totally going to do this one, but I might wait until closer to Dec. 31.

Unknown said...

dito. I'll be doing this one too. Maybe later today....we'll see how things shape up!

C.C. said...

This one looks fun. Even tho I haven't been blogging for very long!