It's still pretty gross out, but at least it's stopped snowing. Now, it's just blowing. It's been pretty windy (30+ mph winds) for about a week. Fun!
I deleted a post from earlier today...that one w/ the chart about my ideal boyf on it. It f'd up my blog's sidebar. Hate that.
So far I have NOT won tix to Coldplay. Bugger.
Well, this is a boring post, but oh well, I got's work to do!
ps: be sure to catch GILMORE GIRLS tonight!
psx2: VERY impressed w/ the peeps of AZ so far...more on that tomorrow.
Tuesday, November 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
SNOW?!?! Holy crap. It was like 90 degrees here today. I was sweating like no other.
Jeez. I can't believe it's snowing in some parts already. I was listening to the radio earlier and Winnipeg just got a big dump. I hope it stays there. I don't want to see snow for a looooooong time.
Post a Comment