Don't come back another day.
Yup, it's snowing here today. And, it's not pretty, it's not anything that perhaps is good about snow. However, it's also NOT really accumulating, so I'm a little bit at peace w/ it. I'm all cranky about the snow & Justin is too. He misses it & wishes he was here, w/ the snow, driving his big Dodge truck. Times like this I'd trade places in a heartbeat. I hate trying to drive in snow. The slushy mess on the windshield, the screee of the wipers going w/ the cold moisture, it all makes me so uptight and nervous. BAH! I told him last night on the phone that I'd bring him some snow, if I could, but it doesn't really work that way.
*sigh*
I think I'm just determined to be cranky today. AND, I'm hungry...need to go make myself some peanut butter toast. (mmmm)
Tuesday, November 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i'm with you, I HATE snow. It's been pretty clear here for now but I'm worried that it's beginning to get really cold. Cold enough for snowflakes...
Awww, I like the snow!! I live in the snow belt of Central NY. Yeah, not big on driving in it when it gets really bad, but otherwise it's fine. There is so much to do like skiing and sledding. I get all giddy and want to make snowmen and have snowball fights! It gets me in the Holiday spirit too! There is nothing like a walk at night as the snow falls and everything is so quiet. It's so peaceful, and beautiful!!
I do have to say that by the time Feb comes around I have had enough tho! Two months or so is plenty. Snow hangs around here until mid April!!
Post a Comment