I'm not off to a good start today...primarily b/c I got up late. I hit snooze for awhile & then finally just turned my alarm off. I didn't roll out of bed till 8:50. Yeah, I know, you're all jealous. But, now I feel really behind and...
I apparently am supposed to have a match scheduled today that I was COMPLETELY unaware of. Now, I know that I'm disorganized, yes, but usually when it comes to my matches I have them all written down so I know who I'm supposed to call & reach & by when. However, I didn't have this match listed anywhere! Well, in thinking about it...a) the BS is from a previous match that I just closed. I just got her back either Monday or Tuesday. Monday I think. b) she only has 1 day listed for availability and it's NOT Wednesday. I think we must have been kinda waiting to see if she could do Wednesdays. However, w/o her file, I'm not cognizant of the fact that I need to be CALLING her to see if she can re-match on a specific day. I feel VERY irresponsible & unprofessional & for once, it's not entirely my fault! I can't do my job well if my boss doesn't provide me w/ stuff I need aka: a clear schedule kids' files. ARGH!
On a more fun note, went w/ Kittie, Brian & Austin to Dave & Buster's last night. VERY fun. Kinda pricey (0ver $100 for the 4 of us...but, Kit & Austin each had 3 fun drinks, so. And, my alcoholic beverage was $9. But, I got to keep my glass!). We had good food, we hung out & we played silly video and arcade games (I scored a 230 in skee ball, which is good for me). AND, Kittie and I did the video/photo morph thingie. We decided to see what it would look like if she & I procreated. We had a little girl w/ red hair & a silly smile. "Eloise Amity". We cracked up! It was so funny to see the computer morph of our 2 faces. I think Brian was jealous b/c a) I got to have kids w/ Kittie before he does! AND b) Eloise (the non-existent child) gets to be WONDROUS by default, b/c of her "genes". Brian will never get to be wondrous. He's sad.
:^(
Tonight is One Tree Hill night! And, since Austin & I didn't get to see Gilmore Girls last night, we'll get to watch BOTH tonight! Whoo hoo! (no, it's not sad to be this excited by WB television)
Hope you're all having a good Wednesday. Only 2.5 work days left this week. AND, only FOUR DAYS till I get on a plane and fly away to Arizona!
Wednesday, November 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thank god too. I hope the day flies. I'm really not in the mood to be here today though I must admit, I'm more alert than I've been all week! :)
Post a Comment