Thursday, November 03, 2005

Thursday Thoughts

I can't believe it's already Thursday, but that's ok. It needs to be Friday again. All October long, we got to wear jeans to work. I LOVE wearing jeans--they are my preferred article of clothing. Now that it's November, we're back to wearing jeans ONLY on Fridays. *sigh*

TomKat = barf-o-rama. This is like my personal train wreck. I usually love celeb gossip. Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes really REALLY disturb me, however. I can't stop reading about them though. The latest being that apparently they sang karoke for some Scientology benefit. Weird, creepy, gross. All those words & more apply.

I just figured out how to link to a new website w/in my post. Yeah, I'm kinda slow on the uptake when it comes to computers. Oh well.

I'm hungry for lunch, but have no ideas for what I want to eat. And, I'm completely broke till tomorow. Phooey.

Justin & I are getting better at the phone thing (i.e. longer, more productive phone calls). I can't wait to see him however. It's very lonely (& sometimes scary, when my imagination runs wild) going to bed alone at night.

Ok, gonna go. Wow, this was a really dull post. Sorry.

3 comments:

C.C. said...

You can only wear jeans on Friday? Nothing else? Where so you work Amy? HAHAHAH!! Just kidding, it just struck me funny!

Unknown said...

I wish I could wear jeans on Friday! It's a big no no here.

As for the Tom/Katie thing, I've had enough. AND I LOVE TOM but he's just getting a little too weird for me. But OMG, that article was freagin hilarious!

"One of the outer rings of Brooke Shields' personal vision of Hell" this has GOT to be one of the best lines I've heard lately. Plus the "tarnished a lister" thing is pretty good. And this quote: "It feels really good knowing that she is one of us now." is just a little scary. One of us now? Sounds like some line you'd hear in a vampire movie or something. That's enough of that. Sorry :}

Glad to hear the phone thing is going better! :)

Artistic Soul said...

I've had enough of the T/K thing too. I think it's super sucky. I like your new digs, btw.