Friday, November 04, 2005

TGIF!!!

It is Friday & it is SO time for it. It's also pay day. I wrote checks for my car insurance, back-up credit card for bank overdraft & scheduled my online payment for my other credit card. Currently, my credit card debt is what's killing me. It sucks. It's my own fault I'm in this hole though...I'm still mulling over ways to get out of it (no, stripping is NOT an option, even if the cash would be great, I've heard)

Then, I went to Targhetto (the one by work, which is what we've called it ever since I can remember). Bought some fun socks (alot of my current fun sox are developing holes in the toes, which I CAN'T stand) including one pair w/ PIGS on it. I also got some fancy chocolate (not Choxie) & another present for Justin (man I'd spoil him if I could afford it. I'd buy him NASCAR tickets if I had the dough). I also got some funny cards, including one for my coolio co-worker Katrina.

Man, the fall is my birthday season! September thru December has the following people celebrating birthdays: (September) Moe-reen, Tim, Christina; (October) Jennifer, Trevor, Ethan, Wiccachicky, Kittie, Robby, Michael, Jessica, Tony; (Nov) Justin, CC, Katrina, Jen, Meg; (Dec) Alex, Caleb, Stephanie & Melanie. Out of those four months, only 3 people are actually related to me. CRAZY I tell you! I have a bit of break: my immediate family is spread out, 1 each a month) from January through May (including me in April. HINT HINT!)

Speaking of birthdays, I actually have something fun to do this weekend. I'm going to Jessica's bday party tomorrow in my hometown. Apparently we're doing a hay-rack ride, a bonfire & boozing. Sweet. I'm gonna go crash at my folks house when I'm done partying. Gotta remember to make her present tonight when I get home from work though...

Well, I gotta go find s'more stuff online (including a how-to for my old film camera...it's stuck & I need it UNSTUCK). Have a good weekend guys!

1 comment:

Artistic Soul said...

Well, at least you remember my birthday...I always forget yours! At least I can get in the immediate vicinity though. Speaking of, a festive fall present is on the way for you missy! :)