Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Birthday!

No, it's not mine. Yeah, I'm not even close to being a Scorpio. *smile* (I'm very much an Aries) No, it's my dear beloved man, Justin's bday. And, not just any bday, but the Big 3-0. So, everyone wish him a happy birthday if you see him! I already called to sing to his voicemail. His present is purchased, his card's in the mail. AND, I have things in mind for future presents too. It's hard though, to be apart from him on his bday.

Last night on the phone he was pretty clear that he's not overly excited..."it's just another day". That's not my traditional take on birthdays. I love to celebrate birthdays. I also LOVE to make a big deal when it's MY birthday. Granted, it's not that exciting getting older each year, but still, I think people need to celebrate the day they entered the world. But, that's just me. So...

At least send positive happy thought vibes Justin's way & wish him a Happy Birthday, on the inside. Because he is a wonderful man and I love him very much.

1 comment:

C.C. said...

Happy Birthday Justin! Scorpios rock!
I agree with you Amy! Birthdays are for fun! I am turning the Big 30 this year as well, but am looking forward to not being a twenty-something! Hey, it's all in how you look at it right?