If you didn't figure it out yet...I'm in a much better mood today. Part of it is due to my feelings of productivity.
Thanks to a grant we got at work, I'm doing some "outside" administrative work. Data entry & filing mostly. It'll add up to about 25 total hours when all's said & done. It also means extra pay. So, I said "sign me up!" Did 2 hours of that this morning & it was really relaxing, actually. I think that if I had a part-time data entry job, where all I did was something like that & didn't really interact with anyone, I'd be REALLY good at it, really happy doing it & it would just be all-around good.
One of the things I like about my job is the flex-time. As long as we get our 40 hours in each week, it doesn't matter WHEN we do them. Which is why I've been getting to work about 10:00 each morning the past few weeks.
I also found out that even with taking off next Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & then the 28th-30th of December (we automatically get days off for T-day & Thanksgiving), I would have SEVEN AND A HALF days left of time off for the year. So, I took the 22nd & 23rd of December off as well. Sweetness. Which STILL leaves me w/ 5.5 days of time off to take. Whoa. (ala Joey of Blossom).
Just coerced my co-worker, Abby, into going to one of my schools today to check out my matches there. Yes!
I canNOT wait till Sunday. I can tell, too, that Justin is just as excited (though he shows it much differently than me) as I am for me to get there. And, when I get back, I'm not scheduled to work (which will hurt my wallet, but oh well) at PJ's & so Mom & I are going to have BIG fun day on Saturday the 26th. Shopping & hopefully 2 movies (Rent & Harry Potter 4). I LOVE hanging out w/ my mom. FUN!
See, this is why I'm in a good mood!
Thursday, November 17, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
WOOHOO! I wish I had some days off. I could really use a couple right about now!
I can't wait to hear all about your trip when you get back next week! :)
Yay! A happy day! Is the Shiraz gone? ahahah!
Ah, leaving just as I'm returning! If you check your blog from AZ, give me a shout out and send me a post card!!
Post a Comment