Thursday, November 17, 2005

Sweet Dreams are made of this!



Well, I read Marina's post today about dreams. Which sparked my memory about the dream I had Tuesday night. I don't remember a whole lot, other than it had Rory Cochrane in it. For those of you who don't know, Rory is kinda my "dark horse in the running" when it comes to celeb crushes. I originally fell in love with him while watching Empire Records & his fascinating portrayal of the zen-like Lucas. Yum! He's just so damn cute!

As far as the meat & potatoes of my dream, I remember it was very similar as if I was an extra on CSI Miami, b/c Rory & I were trying to pull one over on some criminals or something. And, as part of our ruse, I decided to kiss him (and because I wanted to kiss him). However, at that point it veered even further from reality, b/c I'm thinking Rory is about 6 foot or so & I'm only 5'4". Anyway...then I woke up. Not too much.

I always dream really garbled. Switching from locations and perspectives and sometimes I'm even different people in my dreams (other than me I mean...once I was Charlie Parrott! (long story)).

Anyway, up at the top of my post are 2 pictures of Rory to enjoy. 1 from his Lucas daze & 1 that appears to be more recent.

3 comments:

C.C. said...

Hey! You have a celbrity boyfriend too!! I think he looks familiar, but haven't seen EMpire Records in years...love that Ethan Embry! I get to see my three boyfriends tonight! Lex Luthor on Smallville, and then Warrick and Nick (hopefully the creepy mustache is gone this week) on the original CSI!!!!!

Artistic Soul said...

Who knows where dreams come from, they just appear! ;o)

Unknown said...

I'm always curious about people's dreams. I wonder if they really say something about the individual. I'm a bit scared if they do. I've had similar dreams to the last one for a few days now.